Presently we're recruiting Product Testers (from home) in all United Kingdom cities to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers (IHUT) to fulfill upcoming contracts with multinational market research companies. We guarantee 15-20 hours per week with an hourly pay of between £14/hr. and £19/hr., depending on the In-Home Usage Test project. No experience required.
There's nothing to buy or pay in order to apply or to work as an In-Home Usage Tester. You don't have to buy products or pay for shipping, everything is paid by our company. In-Home Usage Testers are considered independent contractors, we pay weekly every Thursday by direct deposit or by cheque.
UK Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback in real-time to companies and market research firms to evaluate products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client’s needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the UK market.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of products for a certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos, and Product Journals.
- Attend online Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour’s Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or record short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry-level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part-time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a freelance paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals