The Company is a dynamic, innovative, and ever-evolving company that operates primarily in the social media landscape. Over the past few years, we have established several incredible brands and continue to grow at an accelerated pace. We aim to produce varied content to delight and engage millions of viewers in a host of popular niches, while also building a hub of talented creatives that thrive in a fast-moving, rewarding, and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a creative and advanced editor for a Crime YouTube channel who can make the video as creative and entertaining as possible. Video lengths to vary between 8-10 mins. We need someone who can maintain the same pace of creativity and storytelling throughout the video.
Reference video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb2qlEEAixeTDtZW1-2tnVQ/videos
- Create entertaining videos demonstrating energy, confidence, professional appearance, and audiovisual quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create at least 3-5 videos per week
- Familiar and stays up-to-date with true crime events and news.
- Demo reel illustrating editing skills required.
- Great skill in Motion Designing and Sound Design
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with the entire Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop
- Ability to edit videos from home
- Must be a strong storyteller
- Must be good with deadlines
- Please include your portfolio on your CV/Resume.
- Preferred applicants are those who have experience editing crime-related videos or documentaries.
- Only submit samples of video edits in English.