Become a BCA Logistics Contractor Driver!
From the dock to de-fleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with manufacturers, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain.
BCA Logistics is the UK's number 1 provider of vehicle remarketing logistics services for the automotive sector. Due to increased volumes and national expansion, we require new Self Employed Contractor Drivers to service our business.
- Unlimited ability to earn (Average earnings circa £400 per week)
- The service required is the safe collection, inspection and delivery of vehicles on trade plates from various locations anywhere within the UK.
- The service requires the planning of travel between drop off and collections.
- The service requires professionalism, good customer service skills and the knowledge of vehicle components.
- A competitive industry fee is payable for the service (paid by job and mileage rate)
- Fuel cards provided
If you like the sound of this new and exciting opportunity why not put yourself in the driver's seat and click apply today?
We look forward to hearing from you!