Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for several Tutors in your local area to help disadvantaged pupils who have been especially affected by Coronavirus. This is part of the National Tutoring Programme created by the government which will be coming into it's 3rd year. The Tuition Managers at Teaching Personnel will communicate with schools to assess and understand the needs of specific pupils and groups and match the tutors accordingly.
If you have a background in education or are a newly qualified teacher, you could be providing valuable tutoring to disadvantaged pupils in your area, whilst being offered flexible hours and competitive rates of pay between £25 - £35 an hour.
I am looking to recruit tutors in specifc areas as Schools have begun registering thier interest. The specfic area we are looking for is Brighton on this occassion. If you are available for the afternoon on a Face to Face basis please do register today.
Our proposed model as an NTP Tuition Partner is to provide in-school tuition face-to-face or remotely to small groups of up to three pupils. Group sizes will be 1:1 to 1:6. Sessions will be in 15-hour blocks, with the options of:
- 1x 1-hour session a week for 15 weeks
- 2x 2-hour sessions a week for 7-8 weeks
- 2x 30-minute sessions a week for 15 weeks
WHAT THE JOB OFFERS
- The option to work remotely or face to face
- The flexibility to work to your own timetable
- The option to work as many or as little hours as you can per week
- Access a bespoke online tutoring platform
- Access to free training programmes, such as safeguarding and module training
- The opportunity to change a child’s life
WHAT WE NEED
- Exceptional tutors with a competent use of IT
- Access to, and familiarity with, a laptop with working microphone and camera
- Access to a stable broadband internet connection
- A quiet, safe environment for remote tutoring
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL
- Degree level qualification or 6 months minimum experience in a school setting
- Have a DBS already on the Update Service or be willing to complete a new application
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to plan, produce and teach using own learning resources
To apply for this role, please respond. I will be in contact to discuss your application. If you are successful at the initial stage, you will be required to attend an interview (currently taking place online) to complete all necessary compliance checks.