Bennett and Game are currently working with a European Transport Company actively seeking a
Transport Coordinator to join their Ellesmere Port location.
Our client are one of the leading bulk Logistics Company involved in the distribution of hazardous goods, specialist liquids and others throughout UK and Europe.
Due to continued growth they now require a Transport Clerk to help develop, maintain and manage their Ellesmere Port location.
Transport Coodinator Position Overview
- Manage the delivery operation process efficiently
- Daily input of KPI's, delivery and collection issues, preparing paperwork
- Meeting transport legislation commitments
- Monitoring fleet maintenance requirements in line with our Fleet Department
- Continue own personal development to keep abreast of technical, legal and training best practice
- Liaise with Customers to help facilitate best practice for them
- Ensure Customer satisfaction throughout
Transport Coodinator Position Requirements
- Excellent communication skills & eye for detail
- Understanding of the Working Time Directive & EU Drivers Hours
- Able to Prioritise workload
- Good IT Skills
- Previous planning experience essential
Transport Coodinator Position Remuneration
- Salary: £32k - £35k
- Working 4 on 4 off (8am - 8pm working hours)
- 28 days holiday
- Parking on site
- Company pension
- Excellent job security
- Career progression
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.