We are looking to recruit a Transport Administrator who will be responsible for supporting our Transport operation at our distribution centre in Cumbernauld.
We offer a permanent Full-Time position, working 12 hour night shifts from 18:00 - 06:00, on a 4 on 4 off basis.
We offer a competitive pay rate of £10.40 per hour (£8.84 if you are under 21).
In addition to your pay you will also benefit from:
- 30 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Regular breaks during your shift.
- Full training provided.
- Free canteen facilities.
- 15% staff discount to use in any of our 300+ shops on a great range of food and household essentials.
- A smart uniform and all PPE provided at no cost to you.
- Free life assurance.
- Workplace pension.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint would also be beneficial.
Although it is not essential, previous transport administration experience would be beneficial. Please let us know about any previous experience in your application.
The role involves direct reporting to individuals at a senior level so the successful candidate must be comfortable dealing with people of all levels.
A bit about us:
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy shops with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our Transport teams are the backbone of our distribution operation and are essential to ensuring our shops have everything they need to deliver a great service to our customers.