Full Time / Permanent: Monday to Friday
Salary Range: £20k to £26k depending on skills and experience
- To conduct quality hardware repairs and Diagnostics to Module & Basic component level on Flat Screen Televisions
- To conduct Firmware and software updates
- Changing modular parts
- To have an outstanding commitment to repair and product quality
- Using the internal IT control system to update & complete jobs
- Experience of TV repair.
- Confident to dismantle a TV and separate parts for stock.
- Ideally OEM accredited, but not essential.
- The ability to use and maintain tools.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to and meet targets based up on type of repairs performed.
- Testing and reassembling knowledge.
- Familiarity and understanding of ESD precautious and routines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Adaptable and able to take on new technologies.
- Understanding the importance of data cleansing / data protection.
- Qualifications in engineering helpful.