System Support Admin£23,000 Great Notley
From bathroom, bedroom and living aids, to mobility scooters, electric wheelchairs and walking aids, their mobility equipment has given thousands of customers the freedom to enjoy their lives again.
My client is looking for an ambitious, empathetic, hard working individual to join their team.
We are looking for keen individuals who are passionate about delivering a tailored approach to help provide our customers with the best possible outcome for their circumstances
- Supporting users on inhouse applications.
- Supporting the operation of the Company website & 3rd Party Marketplaces
- Supporting Marketing activities.
- Processing weekly stock requests for the network of stores.
- Processing any stock variances for the stores, processing stock takes, and any adjustments required.
- Setting up product codes, deleting, and updating the system.
- Setting up refurbished stock product codes for the company's Outlet store.
- Setting up Marketing Media Code requests.
- Monitoring & answering emails from various departments in the systems inbox.
- Producing analysis and performance reports.
- Ability to manage workload
- Problem solving skills are vital
- Empathy and understanding when talking to customers
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multitask
If this is something you may be interested in please apply via this advertisement and one of our consultants will be in contact.