As a Systems Analyst in the Affordability team, you will be using your systems analysis and technical documentation skills to help progress the flagship TransUnion UK products towards the defined target state of a cloud based micro-service architecture
The Application Development and Design team supports TransUnion’s global business and consumer systems by improving the efficiency of business operations, applications, and operating systems. Flexibility and openness are valued in our entrepreneurial, business-casual environment. We appreciate quick-learning IT professionals with inner drive, a strong work ethic and the desire to grow.
Working with stakeholders across the business including Product Owners, Architects and a number of delivery teams, you’ll be collaborating with UK based and offshore technical and non-technical associates to support your analysis and present your findings. You’ll spend time investigating and analysing systems and processes to aid design and development approaches.
Successful Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting the creation of documentation for systems where no information exists to support offshore software engineering teams
- Identifying, analysing and mapping out technical dependencies
- Working with the offshore development team to establish a good understanding of system requirements
- Working closely with Product Owners, Architects and Team Leader to understand high level requirements and translate them into achievable steps to implement solutions
- Validating system outputs through involvement in testing
- An ability to read and document C# .NET code, and a strong understanding of cloud based technologies.
- Experience using key diagramming and formatting tools, and a high level of competence of Microsoft Word, Visio and Excel.
- A good communicator, both written and verbally and well developed analytical skills.
- Demonstrable experience of strong collaboration skills as well as a background liaising with stakeholders at different levels of the organisation including offshore.
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach, and demonstrable experience taking initiative, owning work and seeing it through to completion.
- You are familiar with SQL and relational databases
- An ability to read and document C++ code
- You have worked extensively with data
- You have experience working with agile delivery teams (e.g. using Scrum)
What We Will Provide
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business. As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits. TransUnion also offer :
- An MSDN Subscription, for all of your software needs
- RISE funded self-directed Learning & Development
- Linkedin Learning and Linux Academy training site memberships, with access to thousands of hours of training videos
- RISE funded certification bonus scheme
- Regular dojos, tech talks, and other community events.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion
TransUnion Job Title