My industry leading client, based in Kendal are looking to recruit 4 Shift Supervisors to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. These are brand new roles to the organisation, and will be fundamental in the success of the smooth running of the organisation.
The client is renowned for their friendly and professional working environment and are offering a generous salary of circa £30,700 per annum. The role will be 37 hours per week, shift based, and include occasional evenings and weekends on a fair rota basis.
This is an incredible opportunity to lead and manage a team within the operational side of the business; and assist them to meet and exceed performance targets whilst proactively driving continuous improvement through effective processes and procedures.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the shift colleagues to improve the operation in line with budgetary targets
- Creating a rewarding working environment, a safety first culture and facilitating performance improvement
- Building a culture of continuous improvement and performance challenging to meet and exceed targets
- Deliver against performance targets
- Work in collaboration with the wider business to proactively solve issues and reduce their impact on customer, stock and labour outcomes
- Be actively involved in the recruitment of temporary and permanent members of staff
- Identify skills gaps and work in partnership with the learning and development teams to deliver coaching and training interventions to enhance knowledge and productivity
- Carrying out root cause analysis to drive performance improvement
- Ensuring a safety first working environment is adhered to across the site
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of people management – this could come from any setting, including hospitality, retail, warehouse, operations etc.
- Be motivational, friendly, and able to drive team performance and team morale
- Be a leader who is able to effectively manage any situations that could occur, and be comfortable in having challenging conversations
- Be able to review team and individual performance and interpret the results and manage as appropriate
These roles are immediately available and interviews will commence as soon as shortlisted candidates are sourced.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered!