Senior Java Developer- Full Remote - up to £80k - Join a world leading brand consultancy that focuses on market research to aid their clients understanding of user/customers (how we think, feel, shop. share, vote).
As a Senior Java Developer you will be working on a large-scale greenfield project for internal applications, incorporating machine learning and AI to develop a superior delivery engine for internal applications and processes.
Location: Fully Remote, UK and the EU
- Assist in architecting, design, development, implementation of complex applications and core utilities
- Collaborate with divisional architects, lead engineers and other senior engineers to set architectural standards for the division
- Understand governing security and compliance policies and ensure applications are designed with security and compliance from the beginning
- Provide a level of mentorship to team members, including outsourced resources
- Ability to develop business domain expertise and provide technical support to SMEs in that business domain
- Proactively ensure consistent, well documented, and flexible APIs at the system and sub-system level
- Know and champion best practices in many areas of software engineering (security, testability, reliability, scalability)
- Assist in helping QA to develop quality and performance monitoring programs for specific systems, sub-systems, and components (automated test covered)
Our Expectation for the ideal candidate
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience with Core Java and Spring Framework
- Senior level Knowledge and Experience in Restful API's and microservice
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as MS Devops and AWS code pipeline
- Working knowledge of Service Oriented architecture (SOA)
- Exposure to Publish-Subscribe model and event streaming platforms (i.e. Pulsar, Kafka, Flink or AWS Kinesis)
- Ability to communicate and operate with global distributed teams (internal and off-shore)
If you're interested in working for an global leading company that is focus on understanding the heterogeneity and psychology of people, please get in touch with an Updated CV to get the conversation rolling.