With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
We are looking for our third Product hire to support our Head of Product as we rapidly scale with an immediate start.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You are especially good at detangling complex processes and turning them into a simple, rationalised problem space. You can hit the ground running quickly because you’re a person who takes initiative, communicates well, and drives things forward independently.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You would be joining a small team of Senior Engineers, who work cross-functionally with Product and Design to build the OmniPlatform and support our customers' needs. We write our tests first, and know that delivering quickly requires excellent tooling and ongoing attention to the health of the codebase
Feature development, technical improvements and tooling are all first class citizens when we prioritize. Our engineers have an active voice in planning work, make smart trade-offs between short and long term value, and can demonstrate how the work they want to do will benefit our customers later.
Check out our Stackshare to learn more about our technology stack: https://stackshare.io/omnipresent/omnipresent
What will you be doing?
- Work in our React/Redux/NodeJS/Typescript codebase to develop features, APIs and build a maintainable product
- Collaborate with product managers, design, and other internal stakeholders to ensure we are building a product that solves our customer needs
- Contribute to our tooling and automation
- Work asynchronously with a distributed team, so you will be creating durable written artifacts of your work
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Huge development opportunities - you will be joining an early Product team in a young and rapidly growing company
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.