Do you want to work for a multi award-winning business? Are you in need of a stimulating role in a highly technical environment? Do you want to join a business that will invest in your personal development and growth?
If so, get in touch today! Hooray just might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, an award-winning multinational corporation is going through and exciting period of growth and this would be the perfect time to join this fantastic business. We are looking for a proven Senior Database Administrator who can support the business SQL Server database infrastructure, working as part of an agile development team and collaborating with the Business Intelligence team to develop new products and maintain management information infrastructure. Working in a vibrant environment as an integral part of a 5-member team, your success is critical to business operations and sustainability. As Senior Database Administrator, you will enter a supportive and inclusive environment that will provide you with the opportunity to maximise and enhance your technical skills while working on exciting and evolving projects. The successful SDA will be rewarded with a market leading salary and:
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Great work/life balance
- Life and critical illness cover
- Retail discounts and freebies
- Wellness allowance
- Free soft drinks, fruit, coffee, and tea
- Establish the availability and security of the SQL Server estate, investigating and resolving any threads that may arise.
- Collaborate with different departments on maintenance and new product development projects.
- Offer database support for development project teams.
- Support and develop new and existing management information processes.
- Disaster recovery design and support.
- Excellent T-SQL skills
- Proven working knowledge of database administration e.g., installation, maintenance, configuration, backup, restore, etc.
- Good working knowledge of data security and encryption.
- Skilled in Database and Data Warehouse design.
- Experience in SQL Server 2016.
- Strong automation & SSIS development skills.
- Good understanding of TFS, Git, GitHub, Azure Dev Ops, Jira, Powershell
- Familiar with cloud technology e.g., AWS
- SSRS administration
Please apply by providing a recent and relevant CV in relation to this role. We promise to respond to all applications.
*Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
*Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry's leading professional body.
*DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C's APPLY!