Here at CareCo, were all about making life easier for people. It gets us out of bed in the morning, and it sends us home at the end of the day knowing weve done our bit to help somebody with their day-to-day struggles.
Our Showroom Advisors are the face of our business. So, it goes without saying that you should be compassionate, a good listener, a problem solver, and as a CareCo ambassador you should be committed to providing only the very best customer service at all times.
We believe were unique in the world of mobility because we recognise that our customers are, too. Theres no one size fits all when it comes to solving a customers mobility difficulties, so if you can think on your feet when youre presented with a problem youve never seen before, youre exactly what were looking for.
This exciting position is a chance to be a part of our continued success, with fantastic career opportunities and access to staff benefits including a wellbeing programme, staff discount and free parking.
What are my responsibilities?
- Greet and serve all customers who visit the showroom
- Assist in qualifying customers for products that best suit their needs
- Processing orders with customers using our order system
- Identify any upsell opportunities when serving customers
- Demonstrate how to use our wide range of products
- Keeping the showroom clean and tidy
What skills are required?
- Previous retail experience in a fast-paced environment (experience in mobility retail sector is fantastic but not essential)
- The ability to meet sales targets through proven relationship selling techniques and excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with customers and colleagues
- Experience in the compliance of company procedures and systems relating to stock control and sales transactions
- Proven experience in the safe and accurate handling and managing of data ensuring GDPR compliance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office particularly in Outlook, Word & Excel
What do CareCo offer you?
- £18,533 basic salary with on-target earnings ranging between £21,000 to £25,000 (pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Uncapped commission structure and Showroom Bonus Scheme
- Part-time hours 16-hours a week over a 4-day working week (11am-3pm) that includes weekend work (you will never work both Saturday & Sunday)
- 24-days annual leave, with extra holiday given to long standing employees
- Employee assistance programme 24-hour confidential helpline to support through any life issues (financial, legal, family, housing, alcohol, etc.)
- Company hosted Christmas Party
- Pay-day breakfast allowance
- Fruit allowance each Wednesday
- Free on-site parking
- Free yearly flu jabs
- 25% colleague discount