A great opportunity for a salaried GP to join our client’s new BUPA clinic in Liverpool!
This is a permanent position, we are happy to consider both part-time and full-time applicants.
We would also be interested to hear from Junior Doctors!
To deliver primary care consultations and health assessments to customers of Bupa Health Clinics in accordance with policies and guidelines, ensuring a high-quality service that delivers high customer satisfaction.
- Delivery of health assessments/private GP work onsite/in clinic understanding there may be circumstances where it is necessary to undertake digital assessments via telephone and video
- Undertake clinical work in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice generally accepted within the UK, and within ethical guidelines as suggested by the GMC and defined in Bupa Health Clinics Policies
- Manage clinical workload from the centre clinical team including taking on additional duties such as supporting the services management of results and deputising for colleagues
- Provide clinical advice and guidance to colleagues (which may include health advisors and administrative staff)
- Keep up to date with clinical knowledge and complete CPD requirement in line with requirements of the annual GMC appraisal
- Attend and participate in clinical meetings/training sessions as required. These may be remote or necessitate face to face attendance
- Adhere to and keep up to date with Bupa Health Clinics clinical policies and procedures
Governance & Compliance
- Engage in incident reporting and investigation as outlined in our BHC incident Management and reporting policy
- Support Centre Manager and Lead Physician in management of complaints as per Bupa policy
- Work with the Lead Physician on certain quality improvement activities including clinical and notes audits
- Participate in an annual clinical review and competency assessments within Bupa
- Undertake an annual GMC appraisal