Are you a Software Developer who breathes Blockchain with experience in trading and a passion for gaming?
Quazard Financial Gaming are democratising the financial markets for the next generation of online traders. Through gamification we teach players how to trade and we help them manage their risk. Currently working on a number of games on multiple blockchain networks.
We are looking for a full stack software developer who is capable of being self sufficient, self motivating and a self starter at heart. Must have experience/interest in the blockchain space, smart-contract and/or web3 interaction. Problem solving is what you do best and nothing is impossible but just a matter of figuring it out. You are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills. Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Interest in blockchain technologies
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy software and evaluate team feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Experience with Web3 or any similar blockchain interaction libraries
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing and building robust and scalable software platforms in cloud infrastructure (eg. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Ability to develop software in Node, React
- Experience with libraries such as socket.io, express.js, dotenv, axios, cors etc…
- Experience with libraries such as redux, saga, material-ui, react-debugger
- Good knowledge of relational databases. (MySQL etc...)
- Experience with unit & integration testing
- Solidity experience
- Work in a startup environment
- Remote working
- Flexible hours