We are working with an affordable housing provider who are looking to add to their internal recruitment team and appoint a new Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis.
This position is working full time Monday to Friday with a mix of both home and office-based working
The role of the Recruitment Partner is to manage the full cycle recruiting process, to deliver a professional recruitment service to internal and external candidates, whilst maintaining and developing the brand and reputation of the organisation, in line with the desired culture and values.
The Recruitment Partner responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, by collaborating with internal stakeholders to support the attraction and talent acquisition across the organisation.
Ultimately, the Recruitment Partner will play a vital role to help build a strong employer brand and ensure the organisation provide an excellent and positive candidate experience.
- Partnering with hiring managers to complete a full vacancy brief for every new vacancy, plan recruitment timelines and advise on the most appropriate channels from which to recruit.
- Understanding current and future resourcing requirements and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies and targeted recruitment campaigns
- Provide comprehensive advice and support to managers/employees on the application and interpretation of the recruitment and selection policy and procedures together with employment legislation and case law, to ensure compliance and identification/effective management of risk.
- Undertaking active resource searches and headhunting activities using the best media for advertising vacancies externally e.g. job boards, applicant tracking systems, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Assisting Recruiting Managers with the offer process as appropriate, including assessing the appropriate salary, negotiating terms and conditions of employment with candidates and providing briefings about role responsibilities, career opportunities and the reward and benefits package.
- Assisting the Recruitment Lead in ensuring selected recruitment agencies are set up as preferred suppliers and those terms and conditions of business are obtained and held centrally.
- Ensuring that roles are advertised with organisations that seek job opportunities/placements for individuals’ from under-represented groups or the long term unemployed under the guidance of the Recruitment Lead.
Previous recruitment experience from either an inhouse team or externally with an RPO or agency is essential. Experience of working within the Social Housing, Care & Support or Property sectors would be advantageous but not essential
To apply for this position please Submit your