Receptionist - Glasgow- Salary available up to £20,000 - Temp initiallyperm for the right candidate
Are you an experienced Receptionist who is immediately available for temp work in Glasgow??
We are looking to speak to an experienced Receptionist/Administratorwho arelooking for a new opportunity in Glasgow. For this role, you must have an excellent work ethic, strong communication, and customer service experience as well as the experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time, temp role( With the view to perm) working Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm. This role will be office based
Are you who we are looking for?
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- 1+ years experience in administration
- Good communication skills and a pleasing personality is desirable
What is the day to day like?
- Responsible for answering all incoming calls and directing them accordingly
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Arrange meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Ensure housekeeping of all meeting rooms and tasting room
- Maintain accurate records for incoming line samples for new products
- Manage and record signing in/out of stock within various locations
- Maintain stationery cupboard stock levels inc. printer supplies
- Manage all incoming/outgoing mail and courier shipments
- Assist generally with administrative tasks as required throughout all departments
- Manage staff shop sales and take payments on a weekly basis
- Responsible for incoming emails via central email address and directing them to relevant departments
- Support team by collating products/materials for events
Interested? If so, please send your CV to Michellevia the link below.
HRC Recruitment acts both as an employment business and employment agency.