Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Developer requires an experienced QC Analyst.
About the role:
As a QC analyst you will be reporting to the Laboratory Manager. As a successful candidate you will need to have previous experience within a QC laboratory, strong knowledge of HPLC, GC and wet chemistry Techniques.
The candidate needs to be a hardworking and professional team player with strong written and verbal communication skills, experience in a GMP environment & be educated to a good general standard including English and Maths. Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills are essential for this role as is the ability to self-motivate under your own initiative.
You will be required to undertake day to day effective, accurate and efficient processing of workload and to perform tasks assigned by the Laboratory Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- A third level degree in a scientific/technical discipline OR relevant industry experience.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an analytical laboratory testing environment preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experience of MHRA audits (desirable).
- Experience with GC and their associated software.
- Experience with HPLC and their associated software.
- Experience operating a LIMS system.