Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Sales Support Team
There are 26 members of the Public-Sector Sales Support team. All cover a variety of accounts managers, verticals and work with different vendors. There are a range of different support levels within the team. These levels cover & have experience in dealing with all Public Sector verticals.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make a difference?
As a Sales Support Executive you will be working as an integral member of an energetic and ambitious sales team. You'll work closely with Account Managers, assisting with the day to day provision of quotes, liaising with vendors, distributors & internal departments within Softcat. This role will be based Manchester or Marlow, supporting Account Managers spread across different Public Sector verticals.
As a Sales Support Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Interact with other IT partner companies and distributors.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Log orders onto the internal database.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
What we need from you
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team, to achieve results.
- An interest in technology is an advantage.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.