Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a passion for eCommerce. With an impressive list of clients across the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic team with a real focus on providing excellent service and great products to their clients. Your role will be to take ownership and responsibility for the success of eCommerce development projects including the management of budgets and deadlines. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced and successful Technical Project Manager with a genuine interest in the eCommerce industry. Experience in an agency environment and an understanding of Google Analytics, SEO etc. would be beneficial.
- Managing project delivery from specification through to launch
- Robust planning, delegation and testing throughout projects
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders to ensure work is optimised, on time and within budget
- Continual focus on improving project lifecycle processes
- Supporting the sales department on pre-sales
- Supporting Account Managers on project progress and information to relay to customers
- Keeping internal systems up to date to ensure activities are recorded
- Experience successfully managing technical projects
- A genuine interest in the eCommerce industry, ideally with some agency experience
- Experience working with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Strong business sense with top class communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of mythologies within Project Management to optimise work
- Process driven with excellent organisation skills; able to manage concurrent projects
- Any understanding of Google Analytics, SEO etc. would be desirable
This role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity to take on a pivotal role in a talented team. Once a 2-3 weeks induction is completed, this position offers a hybrid working model where Exeter office days are required once every two weeks for a team day. There may be occasions where additional office days may be required by management. This position has a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off!), a pension scheme and a wellbeing allowance. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!