£30,000 - £35,000 a year
The client manufactures, supplies, installs and services specialist bathing, patient handling and lifting systems for the disabled and elderly. They have a 28 year track record as a market leader in our field, growing well and with ambition to continue the growth process.
Due to continued company expansion a full-time position has become available for a Production Support to join our Production team based near Cheltenham. If you have 5 or more years of production/manufacturing experience and want to create products that directly improve people’s lives, then this is a perfect opportunity.
- Technical hands-on experience of assembly, metal fabrication and other processes.
- Experience of developing shop floor layouts and processes to improve efficiency through lean.
- MRP/ERP ideally SAP or SAP Business One.
- Problem solving and resolve live production issues.
- Change management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Implementation and improvement of manufacturing processes to create complete products.
- Production of tooling and jigs.
- Research and specification of new production capital equipment and shop floor layouts.
- Supporting the Production Team with BoM control and maintenance.
- Support of RCA of issues with the quality team and implementation of corrective actions
- ECN and QR generation and resolution.
- Supporting the Buying Team with cost out and continuous improvement exercises.
- Responsible for Engineering Build 2 and Production Build 1 stages of NPI.
- Cross business collaboration & effective communication.
- Technical resource for the production team.
For more information on the role please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on or
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.