TL;DR - Production Operative (Machine Shop) job vacancy, Brackley:
- 7:45 AM to 4.30 PM Monday to Thursday.
- Early finish on a Friday (3.15 PM).
- CNC or machine shop experience preferred, although training will be given.
- Located near Brackley.
More about this *** Production Operative (Machine Shop) *** job vacancy in Brackley...
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative to join their dynamic machine shop team.
Established for more than three decades specialising in the design and manufacture of bespoke electronics enclosures from their factory near Brackley, our client prides themselves on delivering exceptional service to all their customers.
They are ideally looking for an experienced Production Operative to join their busy dynamic team, although they are happy to consider candidates with limited production experience and offer training (salary dependant on experience).
The following skills would be an advantage:
- Good logic and attention to detail.
- Confident and practical.
- Experience of manufacturing company and good with hands.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changing requirements.
- Computer literate and good basic maths.
- Understand technical drawings.
- Motivated and hard working.
- Willingness to learn.
The Production Operative position will include: -
- Operating CNC machines
- Operating Folding machines
Working 40 hours per week, with hours from 7:45 AM to 4.30 PM - Monday to Thursday, and a 3.15 PM finish on a Friday.
This is a full-time permanent position.