Reed Talent Solutions are working with a NHS organisation based nr Wolverhampton on the search for a Personal Assistant. This post will be support their Corporate Team.
The purpose of the role is to provide high quality and comprehensive administrative support. Using your initiative and independent judgement, you will fulfil a wide range of support functions, including management of diaries, e-mails, report preparation, correspondence and administration of internal processes.
You will resolve issues to ensure efficient, high-level customer service is delivered at all times. The post holder will provide high quality support and workload management to the Corporate Team.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Diary management skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Exercise budgetary control over projects and initiatives
- Apply now if you are interested!
- To be able to assess the importance of incoming and outgoing emails and post and take action where appropriate e.g. screen emails and post on a daily basis, taking necessary proactive action; dealing with them in a professional manner ensuring you inform the Chief Executive, Executive Directors, Chair of actions taken
- To ensure that a first class administrative service is provided to the Chief Executive, Executive Directors and Chair. This will include the typing of all manner of business documents, prioritisation of correspondence, diary management, schedule organisation, screening of telephone calls and making travel arrangements, problem solving and prioritisation of correspondence
- To deal proactively with correspondence and other forms of communication on behalf of the Chief Executive, Executive Directors, and Chair liaising with other offices to collect and exchange information and draft replies for approval where appropriate
- To screen and deal with telephone enquiries on behalf of the Chief Executive, Executive Directors and Chair in a confident and professional manner ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times
- To liaise with a wide range of individuals at all levels of the organisation as well as communicating with other NHS organisations, external agencies and the general public
- To develop and maintain administrative systems, to include record logs, filing, extensive bring forward and pre-planning systems for all aspects of work, providing and initiating follow-up action, as required, to ensure stipulated deadlines are achieved
- To support the Governance Support Manager to ensure an on-going service is administered during absences
- To participate in meetings when requested, taking full responsibility for:
a. the identification of agenda items and subsequent drafting of agenda
b. the printing, collating and distribution of agenda papers
c. the drafting of minutes of meetings
d. identification of follow-up action required and progress chase as necessary
e. be included within the Corporate Governance rota of meetings as and when required.
- Contract - 3 month / ongoing
- Location - Commuteable form Wolverhampton
- Pay rate - £10.49 -12.38 - Dependent on experience
- Job title - Personal Assistant
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options - PAYE and umbrella
- Twice Weekly Payroll
- Electronic timesheet processing
- Access to high-quality training Via REED Training Professionals
- Variety of opportunities in the NHS sectors
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
Apply now if you are interested!