We are partnered with a globally renowned retail company who are looking to recruit a dynamic and pragmatic UK Payroll Manager to lead their fast paced payroll function.
This role will work within a team of five and will report into the Head of HR.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead and oversee the team in processing a high volume multi sited four weekly UK payroll from start to finish.
- Liaise with payroll service providers
- Payroll reconciliation, benefits, PAYE, NI, pension
- Run monthly reports from HR systems
- Update year to date payroll
- Contribute to payroll projects
- Previous exposure in Retail/Hospitality Payroll
- People Management - small to medium sized team
- Experience with change management/payroll projects
- Hands on approach and confident with manual payrolls
- CIPP qualification is desirable
This role will require travel to the West London office twice a week with the rest home working.
On offer is a discretionary bonus and competitive benefits package.