Are you looking for a part time home based opportunity which will fit around a hectic home life / student commitments ?
Are you available evenings and Saturdays ?
If the answer is Yes then i may just have the opportunity for you
Here at the Optionis Group we are looking to recruit part time individuals to support our sales team during our busiest hours . This role does involve discussing products however there is NO cold calling involved the position is all inbound call role
The Optionis Group is one of the UKs most successful professional services companies. Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment (umbrella), accountancy and legislative compliance for the UKs small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and were always looking out for the best possible employees.
Due to our continued growth and employee development, we are now looking to recruit experienced sales advisor's who will be responsible for converting our clients from prospect to registered clients.
This role encompasses both inbound and outbound calls with NO cold calling involved
As a Contractor Sales Advisor you will be responsible for delivering the highest possible conversion rates from prospect to registered clients whilst operating entirely within the groups corporate values and standards of compliance.
Within this role there is a very realistic bonus structure, and you can realistically expect to earn up to £40,000 per annum.
- To deliver the highest possible conversion rates from prospect to registered Flexible Employee whilst operating entirely within the Optionis corporate values and standards of compliance.
- To take personal ownership of your pipeline from initial enquiry through to conversion, working effectively with internal colleagues and external clients to deliver an excellent customer experience at all times.
- To represent Parasol, ClearSky, Nixon Williams and SJD to potential new Flexible Employees in a professional, courteous and helpful manner at all times.
- Ensure that all prospects receive compliant and comprehensive advice, information and illustrations in line with Optionis policies and corporate values.
- Meet or exceed all targets and Key Performance Indicators [including minimum calls per week, minimum call time per week, cross-sales, and number of registrations - or any other measure which may be required in future].
- Work in partnership with colleagues to provide a seamless and professional service to our customers, taking ownership of issues arising within your pipeline and assisting colleagues where necessary.
- Take personal responsibility for your own sales pipeline, ensuring that conversion of referrals to registrations from your portfolio are maximised both in terms of percentage and time to convert.
- Work as part of the Contractor Sales team to ensure that collective goals are met via outstanding teamwork.
- Take personal responsibility to maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Optionis product suite, of the legislation and tax policy affecting the contractor market, and of the market conditions.
- Take ownership of your own personal and professional development, taking full advantage of the opportunities made available to you by Optionis.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Business to consumer sales experience
- Proven/demonstrable sales record
- Experience of target/KPI driven challenging sales environments
- Computer Literate - MS Office/CRM software/telephone system
- Excellent Communicator - Able to influence effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Committed to professional development
- Industry knowledge advantageous
Benefits Include :
- 'YourFlexibility - we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in one of our network of UK offices or in an arrangement mixing the best of both
- Holiday buy and exchange scheme
- Flexible working hours to fit around your comitments
- Additional days off for your birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive discounts and offers from Savings Pal, the UKs leading benefits platform
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company pension scheme
- 'Dressdown dress code
- Gym discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care vouchers (Specsavers)
- Wellbeing benefits including in-house mental health support, mindfulness resources and confidential support 24/7
If you have the above skills and experience, please apply now as we are conducting interviews ASAP
"Please note this role is focussed on relationship building and converting sales - NO COLD CALLING is involved "