An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Executive to join a thriving international communications agency.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth and progression in a busy but supportive environment, then this could be the role for you.
The successful applicant will represent some large household brands, as well as exciting start-ups and everything in-between across B2C and B2B.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, outgoing, confident and able to juggle various tasks with ease. You will have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results for clients, and a desire to help your clients to grow their business.
You will have at least 18 months experience working on traditional and digital PR campaigns, able to pick up the phone to a journalist, create content to accurately meet a brief and client objectives, present in meetings, develop pitch strategies, and drive media coverage. You will also have experience with Google analytics and SEO.
This is a remote role, though there will be regular team meetings in Somerset, UK and you must be able to get to client venues, so a reliable car and driving licence is essential.
Successful applicants will…
- Be proactive, collaborative and creative
- Have a great attitude and hungry to learn
- Love getting stuck into a project
- Be bold and brilliant but also supportive and kind
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be professional but personable
What do we want?
- 1 - 2 years experience as an Account Executive / in PR / or equivalent
- A strong team player that can celebrate the highs and weather the storms together
- Someone who will also go the extra mile and do their very best for their team and their clients
- Someone who strives to take their work to the next level
- A master storyteller
- Someone who is willing to muck in when the going gets tough
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and training
- Creative, inspiring and supportive culture
- A talented and passionate team
- Experienced senior leaders
- Generous holiday allowance
- Team socials (the team works hard and plays hard… but no forced fun!)
- Plus many more benefits!
We’d love to tell you more and share the job spec with you, so please send your CV to [email protected](dot)co(dot)uk - quoting LG - 6FM50