Working 8am- 4.30pm GMT
As a notetaker you will provide support for the management and technical teams within the business both for internal meetings and client facing meetings. You will be required to provide an accurate account of all meetings and provide follow up action points, you will be required to distribute all meeting notes in a timely manner. This role is a full time remote working role.
- To participate in taking minutes for at least 5 meetings per day, using recorded software and accurate notes
- To ensure notes are clear, comprehensive and accurate
- Complete notes and distribute to all relevant personnel in timely manner
- Work in a professional, helpful and flexible manner maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ensure that tasks are prioritized to meet the business needs
- Attend online meetings across various time zones
- Audio experience essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a confident professional approach
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An excellent standard of spoken English and English grammar
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- A background from a technology/finance services business would be desirable or a good understanding of technology.
- Pension, and excellent physical and mental health care – you’ll be rewarded for your hard work and contributions.
- Training – to support your growth and enhance your skills. We invest a generous learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes, and relevant events.
- Opportunities to be challenged to grow & develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to achieve your career goals.
- Flexible working – a mix of office and home working.
- 27 Days holiday – we believe that rest is needed for our employees to perform their best.
- Team socials! – a company that plays together stays together!