First Derivative, is currently seeking experienced Junior and Senior Murex Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 2,500+ globally.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to work as part of a global practice (EMEA, North America, APAC) on projects including Greenfield Murex Implementations and Murex Upgrades.
We currently require candidates to work on both Front Office and Back Office roles and as such successful consultants will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working with Murex
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Business Analyst within IT/ finance
- Demonstrable experience of working across the full project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of Documentation of Analysis outputs
- Strong ability to capture detailed requirements and maintain traceability throughout all phases of a project.
- Experience in translating business requirements into the functional requirements.
- Experience of running workshops and engage with stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Ability to liaise with testing team and manage the testing lifecycle including defect management
- Cross Asset experience
- Murex experience across either: Back Office (Accounting, Payments, Workflow, Clearing) or Front Office (Equities, Commodities, Fixed Income, Credit, FXMM, FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives) or Risk (Market Risk, VaR, PnL, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk) or Regulations
- Technical skills including Unix, Shell Scripting, SQL, Interfaces would be an additional bonus
- Strong academic background in business, finance, engineering, mathematics, science or technology
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2500 staff globally. First Derivative (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.