Mortgage and Protection Adviser, Remote/Home-BasedWiltshire/Oxfordshire
Up to £32,500 basic and realistic OTE of £60,000We are recruiting an experienced Mortgage and Protection Adviser, covering Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and surrounding areas.
Working remotely, you’ll be provided with pre-qualified mortgage advice appointments and will also benefit from having a dedicated in-house processor and the administrative infrastructure to enable to you focus on giving the best advice to our clients and meeting your true potential.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be a key member of the Mortgage team. You’ll relish the prospect of selling a broad portfolio of mortgage and associated products on an advised basis, predominantly to the Police and Military markets that we serve.
In this role, you will provide a client-focused service and resolve client enquiries in accordance with department policy and procedures.
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the?Tenet we think it's really important our people enjoy coming?to work.? We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer?and we were delighted to make it into the 2020 Top 75?Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber.? We have also been awarded a?1-star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels?of employee engagement.? We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning?Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience.? We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.?
What you’ll be getting up to in more detail:
- Action all prospective leads promptly, and subsequently convert into mortgage or life insurance/critical illness/income protection applications.
- Arrange meetings with our members and customers – building strong and trusted relationships, as well as providing excellent advice and a first-class service.
- Complete all relevant documentation and liaise regularly with Lead Generators, including prompt feedback on results/outcomes relating to introductions made.
As a fully qualified FPC/CeMap Mortgage Advisor you must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record in achieving personal targets, spanning the selling, development, retention and generation of mortgage business.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship skills, along with a strong customer focus and a firm belief in putting our members and customers interests at the heart of everything you do.
- Up to date and proven expertise in respect of mortgage/protection markets and FCA standards, backed by a detailed understanding of all associated regulatory matters
- A highly professional outlook and plenty of self-motivation, plus a current valid driving license and good PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office
Some of the benefits our people love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review
- 25 days holiday as standard, rising to 28 with length of service (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days), PLUS bank holidays
- 35 hour working week
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded?Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
- Fee-Free Financial Advice for mortgages and insurance
- An invite to our annual Christmas Party & Conference