Mid - Senior Penetration tester | UK (Remote) | £45,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
My client is a well established cyber security consultancy that is looking to add talented Penetration Testers to its growing team. With an established client base in both the UK and the U.S., you will have the opportunity to work with companies in the healthcare, insurance, financial services, insurance industries and many more.
If you are looking to join a company where your utilisation won't be maxed out and you'll have time to develop your testing skillset, undertake qualifications and work remotely, then this is the opportunity for you.
What else can they offer you?
- Dedicated in-house researcher who can support you and help with any research topics that interest you
- Dedicated time each month for personal training and development this company appreciate how important this is
- Interesting types of testing they are not bound by CHECK or CREST testing and offer a huge range of testing including Red Team Engagements
- This role offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Paid training and certifications that you want to take
- At least 2 years of professional penetration testing experience
- Experience conducting internal and external infrastructure testing.
- Experience conducting both Infrastructure and Web Application Testing.
- Experience conducting and scoping Penetration Tests projects from initiation to reporting writing.
- SC Cleared or Clearable desired.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on
0203 854 2230 or send your CV to [email protected]
Locke & McCloud are the UK’s leading cyber security & information security staffing company – through having a sole focus on the cyber & information security space we have been able to foster solid relationships with some of the UK’s most exciting cyber security consultancies & end-users. Our focus on the information security space allows us to be able to help you find the most exciting opportunities in the cyber security market. Please get in touch if you are on the lookout for your next cyber security or information security role!