Role: Maths Lecturer
Position: 30 - 35 hours per week
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Salary: Up to £30,000pa
Are you passionate about making a difference in young people's lives?
Are you looking for a rewarding teaching role, like no other?
If yes, and your other passions are within music or creative arts then this may be the role for you!
Reed Further Education are working on behalf of an amazing specialist education provider for young adults, in the Kent area. This unique college work with students 16 - 25 years old, whom may have come from disadvantaged backgrounds, struggled in education previously or require SEN support. Their programmes guide learners through music in a way that engages them and makes them love learning again, through workshops, performances, festival organising and much more!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- Have a keen interest in equipping others with knowledge and skills in your specialism
- Have experience in a similar role and the ability to deliver up to an A level standard.
- Opportunities to attend music festivals like Glastonbury and more.
- Regular staff social events
- Working for a senior leadership team that is passionate about training and CPD opportunities for its staff.
If you are an experienced Lecturer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'ApplyNow’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.