An exciting opportunity has arisen for a an experienced Market Risk Analyst to assist in the day-to-day risk management activities as well as with ad-hoc projects to improve risk processes. If you are interested in joining a fast growing international business which is currently in the process of an IPO then this is the role for you.
- Identify, investigate, quantify, monitor and report risk across business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned businesses, spanning the entire supply chain
- Understanding the existing risk processes, systems and reports being used and taking ownership of all risk reports and other output
- Critically assess all existing processes/reports and drive improvements where possible, in discussion with all other stakeholders including traders
- Provide analytical support to the risk management group, senior management and traders within the firm including ad-hoc work on risk and performance evaluation
- Effectively communicate emerging risk issues and ensure timely action/escalation.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in a field such as Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or quantitative Business Studies with strong analytical/mathematical focus
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- Exposure to market/credit risk management in a physical commodities business
- Proven ability to work with Python, SQL, Excel and VBA is a must
- Additional programming and data science knowledge would be a plus
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact / +447969922021