Milk Education is partnering with a happy and highly successful Primary school close to the centre of Stockport who in search of a Learning Support Assistant to begin their career in education and work within Key Stage 1. This will be a long term position with potential to be made permanent.
You will have the experience of gaining experience and forming positive relationships with staff and pupils in a diverse and positive environment whilst facilitating children to flourish within all areas of the curriculum.
- You will be supporting children across the whole year 3 class and when required support any children on a 1-2-1 basis who have additional needs or barriers to learning.
- Support the teacher and team to ensure children make excellent progress.
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Setting up the classroom for the day
- Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting in a Primary School setting.
- You must have a CASHE Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or a Level 3 in Child Care.
- If you have completed a CACHE qualification or have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity and you must have at least 3 months school based experience in a UK Primary School setting
- PLEASE NOTE – candidates without a qualification but withextensiveexperience (paid or voluntary) are also welcome to apply, but you must be able to evidence a full class based role and provide examples of TA level responsibilities you have held.
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Megan on or email [email protected] at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.