Lead Full stack Engineer – ReactJS, Python, AWS, CI/CD, Docker, AI Start-up, Remote, UK
My client is a leading BioTech AI vendor who are looking to hire a Lead Full Stack Engineer to help support innovation and development. Recently securing over £150million in funding they are looking to build a world class team here in the UK.
We are currently looking for a lead full stack developer who is comfortable with technical architecture that has an entrepreneurial mindset!
- You will be responsible for building distributed and scalable production ready solutions
- Responsible for full software development life cycle and have experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance systems
- You will be comfortable initiating and driving business process analysis and requirements gathering, to distil user journeys (or similar/relevant specifications that help clarify product direction) and planning/guiding/advising upon development effort accordingly.
- Be exposed and learn about cutting-edge artificial intelligence production-level software
- Promoting engineering best practices throughout the team
- You will be leading the UI and backend side of our the outward-facing product which is an 'App Store/Portal' like experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Software, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years commercial development experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Strong ReactJS software development skills and its ecosystem
- Experience with React testing frameworks (e.g. React testing library, Cypress)
- Backend Python knowledge as well as AWS
- Experience in Docker, Terraform and CI/CD systems
- Basic design skills - comfortable designing and building components given style tiles/similar resources, and awareness of what makes good UX across various device types.
- Experience in software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle and have experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance systems
- Good grasp of software engineering fundamentals: architecture, design patterns, testing
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
WMTech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.