Junior Sous Chef
We are currently recruiting a dynamic Sous Chef to join our Kitchen team.
• Flexible hours: work four days on, three days off.
• The opportunity to work with great people within opulent surroundings that are luxurious with just a touch of quirkiness.
• Excellent career opportunities.
• In-House Experiences
• Competitive benefits structure including
· Gym discounts
· Health care scheme
· Reward programmes
· Team socials through the year
• Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
Ideally, our new colleague will have experience in a private members club, five-star hotel or similar luxury environment, along with:
- Superb culinary skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail whilst working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- The ability to create a memorable experience for our members and their guests.
- Flexibility to support other departments across the House to guarantee the best possible service.
- Desire to work within a dedicated and passionate team.
Home House represents a truly unique experience in the concept of private members clubs. All that you would expect in terms of luxury, service and privacy are the Club’s cherished hallmarks.
Located across three Georgian townhouses on leafy Portman Square, Home House offers its members a dramatic fusion of the old and the new. Home House is unique, bringing together people from all cultures in a vibrant melting pot, where members come to the House to meet friends, do business and relax. The House offers members a community; a convivial hub from which to base both their social and professional lives.
With 23 opulent bedrooms, two restaurants, four bars, private events spaces, garden, night club, gym and spa – there is seldom a quiet moment!
Regardless of your position at Home House, we expect the entire team to live by our values, to be an exemplary ambassador and a welcome host to our members and their guests.
If you feel this is the perfect role and familial environment for you, please share your CV.