What makes this role great?
- £24k basic OTE £36k
- Uncapped commission
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Working for a market leading and rapidly growing business
- Opportunity to progress within the business
Our client is a global business based in Derby who are extremely forward thinking. They boast an impressive list of large clients and are currently going through a period of growth and expansion. They are really invested in their employees well being and career progress and offer both hybrid and flexible working to ensure you get the right work life balance.Internal Sales - The JobThis is an exciting new role within our client’s Internal Sales department where there is huge potential to make the role your own.
- You will be contacting existing and lapsed customers to establish how they are getting on with our client’s products and identifying and potential upselling opportunities
- Putting together email marketing material to be used for campaigns
- Building up a business pipeline and building relationships with clients
- Arranging appointments for the External Sales team
- Preparing proposals on Powerpoint to be delivered at presentations
- Working with the Senior Account Manager to put together a sales strategy for the department
Internal Sales - The CandidateOur client is looking for a driven and motivated individual who works well as part of a team. As this is a new role being highly organised is essential as you will be involved with implementing new systems. Being able to deliver a 1st class service to customers is a must along with the ability to identify clients’ needs and potential revenue opportunities. You must have excellent written and verbal skills with a professional telephone manner.