WHAT YOU'LL DO
Welcome to BCG Worldwide IT! We are seeking a core member to join our growing Information Protection team, as a IT Data Protection Senior Engineer, and as part of our new Security Engineering Centre of Expertise practice.
You will be working in a Security Engineering, Architecture and Operations capacity to drive and support improvements in IT, Data and Cloud Security, specialising in Apple Mac and emerging devices, by thoroughly understanding business use cases, security requirements and troubleshooting.
- Work collaboratively with application development, data protection, information security, and risk management teams to understand and implement data/cloud security solutions
- Support development of proof of concepts and research into new security technologies
- Continuously improve services based on input from a diverse network of internal and external stakeholders and technology teams as well as the IT industry at large.
- Support maintenance of technical service roadmaps
- Prepare and review monthly status reports and statistics
- Troubleshoot Security issues, notably for Apple Mac and emerging devices.
- Apply industry and BCG security knowledge, policies, standards, and practices.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; command of additional languages will be considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to clearly define the problem and identify potential solutions that consider its broader impact
- Ability to work in an Agile environment leveraging strong work management, organizational and planning skills
- Well-honed influencing skills including the ability to negotiate and gain consensus amongst all involved parties where competing priorities exist
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual, geographically dispersed team
- Able to perform successfully in a demanding, fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented, and global (follow the sun) environment.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of security engineering and/or application support experience within a globally distributed environment
- Strong experience with administrating and troubleshooting Apple Mac OSx and iOS devices
- Subject matter expertise in device management platforms (e.g. Jamf)
- Experience with troubleshooting application issues, leveraging logs and diagnosis tools
- Experience in shell scripting languages (e.g. Bash)
- Strong knowledge of IT Security and Endpoint Security
- Knowledge of general networking concepts (VPN, DNS, Proxy servers)
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention and Cloud Access Security Brokers (Symantec & Netskope)
- Knowledge of Full Disk Encryption (FileVault 2)
- Knowledge of Email Encryption (Enforced TLS, S/MIME & PGP)
- Knowledge of Information Rights Management solutions (AIP)
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure & GCP)
- Related certifications (e.g. ACTC, CISSP, CCSP, ITIL Foundations etc.).
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be part of a global team located across Europe, Asia, and the Americas, working in a highly collaborative and agile environment with like-minded colleagues.