New Hall Hotel & Spa are recruiting for a Hotel Operations Manager to join the Hand Picked Hotels team.
As the Hotel Operations Manager you will assist with the smooth day to day running of all Hotel operations.
The Hotel Operations Manager will have a background in Hotels with Food & Beverage operational experience and excellent people management & leadership skills.
To meet the challenge of this role you will have:
- 2 years’ experience working at Hotel F&B Operations Manager level or above and you will ideally have experience working to Red Star standards
- Strong people management skills and will be someone who enjoys inspiring, developing and motivating a team
- Experience of planning, developing and implementing new initiatives
- Up to date knowledge of statutory obligations
- A proven track record in exceptional service delivery and achieving goals and objectives
- Proficient in hotel software
What's in it for you?
Hand Picked Hotels prides itself on the succession planning of our leaders. We are confident that the role of Hotel Operations Manager will provide the right candidate with a real opportunity to progress their hospitality management career.
You will be working closely with James Wiseman, an experienced General Manager who has worked at a number of our Hotels in the collection and progressed his career with the Company.
You will have access to excellent Hand Picked training courses including our 2 day Hand Picked Leadership course and will have the opportunity to attend bi-annual Hand Picked business leaders’ conferences and meetings.
You will also receive
- Competitive salary, plus a share of the Hotel service charge and Management bonus scheme
- Discounted stays and experiences with Hand Picked Hotels
- Use of the Health Club & Spa facilities
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- Annual loyalty awards ranging from afternoon tea to overnight stays
- Online retail discount platform offering savings with thousands of retailers and restaurants
New Hall Hotel & Spa, situated in Sutton Coldfield is a 4 Red Star Country House Hotel. The hotel has a 2AARosette restaurant, variety of function and event spaces and a Health Club & Spa. It is a popular wedding, leisure, spa and afternoon tea venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.