Health Economist / HEOR Associate Consultant - Highly reputable Health Economics consulting group - Multiple EU locations / full remote flexibility
Salary on offer ranging from £40 - 80k depending on experience.
Above average base salary + bonus and benefits*
A great chance to join a highly reputable and established firm providing fantastic progression and tailored career development for employees at all levels. The company founders came from leading UK universities and the link with Academia and value on strong scientific principles remains strong, as does the ongoing training and development on offer.
- Design, build and adapt health economic models, from early stage development to submission and post launch
- Work on the development of Health Technology Assessment compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices. Payer value tools, country adaptations also form part of the scope
- Assist in project management, scoping and client calls
- Guide and mentor junior health economists, you will also gain exposure to different teams within the company (Market Access & Pricing, Real World Evidence, Data Sciences and Statistics)
- 1-6 years HEOR consultancy experience, post degree academic research experience
- Experience in building and delivering Health Economic models
- Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics.
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage. Prior Excel modelling experience will be key
- Fluent English
Contact me at [email protected] to arrange a confidential discussion, or apply here for more information