Quest Employment are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives to join a growing distribution warehouse in Rushden. This Warehouse Operative role offers varying shift patterns on a full-time & Part-time basis covering 7 days a week.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilites
Picking and packing items in a timely manner (clothing, accessories, and sporting accessories)
Scanning and moving goods around the warehouse
Processing and preparing orders ready for dispatch
Warehouse Operative Person Specification
- Good time management availability to work with speed and accuracy- paying attention to detail
- Ability to work with a team
- Enjoys working a collaborative and vibrant warehouse environment
- Access to Club Quest for exclusive perks including vouchers on High Street brands, discounted childcare, gym memberships and much more!
- Free tea/coffee on site as well as vending machines and canteen facility
- Free on-site parking
- Weekly pay
- The opportunity to go from Temp to Perm
If this Warehouse Operative opportunity sounds like the position for you, please click APPLY and we will be in contact with you to discuss the role in more details.