Full-Stack Software Engineer
Birmingham (Super Flexible Working)
Up to £72,000 + Benefits
This Full-Stack Software Engineer role operates within the telecoms sector with one of the great companies that operate within the U.K. They are striving to push the boundaries facing the sector to release the potential for an improved tomorrow. They are at the start of their greenfield project, so the opportunities here are endless.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing critical business journeys
- Leading research to increase product engineering effectiveness
- Assessing the business value of new tech and technical solutions
- Collaborating with various teams within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
A successful Full Stack Developer must have:
- Strong interest in Software and passion for collaborating
- Full-Stack interest in APIs creation (Using Node.JS)
- Interest in quality, unit, integration, and E2E testing (i.e. Jest, React, Cypress)
In this role you could earn up to £72,000 + Benefits, they are flexible on the working from, can do 2-3 times a month in the office.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information regarding other roles please contact Ashley Lal at Harnham.