Lead Consultant, Java Full Stack - Angular 6 and above version experience is a must
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Java Full Stack
1. In this role, one shall be responsible for designing and developing applications using Java technology framework and SQL as the Database for Manufacturing, BFS and Capital Market client.
2. Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on deliverables, UAT and be the key stakeholder in the overall engagement.
· BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP/REST), MySQL, Python, SQL Server
· Strong hands on experience in Core Java (1.8 or higher) and Spring framework (Core, AOP, Batch, JMS). Technical Professional, with proven abilities in the areas of Java development and implementation, multi-threading, Concurrency, Semaphore
· Strong experience of developing multi-threaded and synchronization application
· Strong experience in Web Services (SOAP and REST) with prior experience on JMS/IBM MQ.
· Good exposure in Angular JS 2 or above, HTML, CSS, Java Script
· Demonstrated delivery experience of Micro services APIs using Springboot, Oracle PL/SQL development and activities like Performance tuning / Optimization.
· Candidate Should be string in Spring Core, IOC
· Good in SQL Queries and Stored procedures
· Candidate should have exposure in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
· Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical aptitude to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer.
· Experience of using DevOps tools like, Git/Bitbucket, Maven/Bamboo, Stash, TeamCity/Jenkins, Junit, Splunk
· Good Understanding of Agile Delivery Methodology & experience in working with Scrum teams.
· Exposure in Messaging framework like JMS, IBM MQ