**PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LIVERPOOL 3 DAYS PER WEEK**
Who are we?
Appreciate Group https://www.appreciategroup.co.uk/ is a financial services business providing solutions for the moments that matter. We make giving, receiving and experiencing easier and more joyful.
Our company has been around for more than 50 years and is going through some exciting changes. We are looking for a new team member to help play a part in building our future vision. We would love you to be part of our journey as we continue to make Appreciate Group a great place to work.
As a disability confident committed company, we have a passion for advancing equality. We welcome all colleagues into a work environment where success is attainable for everyone, regardless disability, age, race, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We are committed to ensuring that everyone has equal access to growth and opportunities in our workplace.
If you love people and want to belong to a team that champions respect, collaboration, empathy and dynamism then Appreciate Group is somewhere you will thrive.
To Develop, deliver and support systems, web sites, services, apps and solutions in support of Appreciate Group’s Digital First objectives.
To work in a variety of e-commerce, pre-paid card and business rewards solutions, and tasked with delivering high performing transactional web / mobile applications, underpinned by lean, well-managed and secure code design principles.
- Develop, deliver & support robust and efficient dynamic web applications, services and mobile apps which underpin Appreciate Group’s portfolio of Digital First solutions in order to optimise customer acquisition, conversion, self-service, retention & extension activities.
- Collaborate in the definition, evaluation & evolution of digital requirements and solutions working closely with a range of internal stakeholders in order to help define and agree user requirements, customer journey flows and technical solutions.
- Provide the appropriate Development Operations (DevOps) support needed to achieve Appreciate Group’s digital objectives.
- Commercial experience as a full stack developer.
- Experienced in designing & building solutions using C# and dotNet.
- Solid understanding and experience working with Azure cloud solutions.
- Experienced in building & integrating API Services with SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.
- Solid understanding of data persistence methods including ORM, SQL, etc.
- Solid understanding of W3C compliant front end web development including HTML5, responsive CSS / SASS, etc.
- Experience of documenting solutions to UML standards.
- Enthusiastic with strong analytical skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Practitioner of secure development methodologies incorporating OWASP best practices.
- Robust understanding of source code management & version control (Subversion, Git).