Full Stack Developer, Financial Technology, London (Fully Remote)
A market leading, established FinTech company revolutionising M&A and Capital Raising as we know it. Their flagship platform has been used by over 2,000 institutions to facilitate some of the most high-profile and exciting mergers, acquisitions, and IPOs. They are very up-to-date technically, working in Java 11 on the back-end, and Angular and React on the front-end. The opportunity to join their product team has come about through the tremendous growth they are currently undergoing, and it doesn’t appear to be ceasing!
What will you get?
- £70,000 - £90,000 base salary depending on experience
- Fully remote working, with an optional once monthly team lunch
- Excellent discretionary bonuses
- Complete, and comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to join a team of highly driven, talented people, dedicated to building state of the art financial software
What does the role entail?
- Development of the firm’s flagship, highly-scalable and flexible products
- An opportunity to build first class domain and technical knowledge, while working alongside an extremely strong team of financial technology professionals
- An opportunity to provide an innovative impetus within the team, as a key contributor to new applications
- Significant internal progression is available, thanks to the staggering growth of the business
- Professional Java expertise
- Degree in a technical discipline from a reputable university
- CI/CD experience would be ideal, however, isnota pre-requisite
- The right to work in the UK isessential, despite this being a fully remote role
The next step:
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Hamish Waller at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.