Salary 55,000 - 70,000 GBP per year
- Essential Experience:
● At least 3 years of commercial experience with React and AWS services
● NoSQL and relational data modelling
● Experience designing REST APIs
● At least an RQF Level 5 qualification (e.g. HND, foundation degree) in a Computer Science
discipline or an appropriate industry-recognised certification
● Good understanding of DevOps principles and experience of a modern CI/CD platform (e.g.
- We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to help us build the next set of features for our SamsonCORE product. You should have commercial experience building web applications with React and AWS services including AWS Lambda, S3 and DynamoDB.
You’ll be working in a cross-functional team with a wealth of experience in development, product, UX, QA and agile (Scrum) delivery.
This role is right for you if you excel at designing and building software, enjoy working collaboratively in an agile team, and would be comfortable evolving a serverless architecture in AWS.
● Designing and implementing software to deliver new product features
● Writing clean, testable, maintainable code and tests
● Developing performant, secure and scalable API services
● Contributing to evolution of development practices and processes
- UX UI Design
More:SamsonVT is a young and growing company HQ'd in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. We have just secured $5.2M investment which will take our business to the next level. We are going through a massive period of growth and it's going to be a heck of a ride - do you want to come with us?
SamsonCORE is changing the way maintenance engineers service assets by replacing paper based technical documents and parts catalogues with interactive 3D models. Unlike traditional technical publications, SamsonCORE is instantly updatable, so engineers are always working with the most accurate information. Hosted on an interactive, digital platform SamsonCORE can also connect engineers with the broader supply chain to improve order fulfilment rates.
● Good communicator
● Engineering spirit (problem solver)
● Client-friendly (confident working directly with a customer