Job Title: Front-End, Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Birmingham, Remote working optional
Schedule Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary- Competitive and dependent of experience
Start Date- As soon as possible
Roles - Looking for 2 people
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to thousands of users in dozens of languages
You’ll be expected to work on challenging products and solutions designed for large-scale usage whilst being insightful and enthusiastic as we love to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Reporting into a Senior role, this role is a developmental role with the view to progressing through the business area. Main focus will be working on customer projects under the supervision of a Senior and developing technical skills via Learning and Development. The consultant role is key to the future success and growth of the business unit.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angular
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Work on the entire life cycle of our services including design, development, testing and deployment
- Be responsible for server-side and client-side feature work.
- Work with project leads and managers to understand priorities
- Work in agile cross-functional teams
- Communicates and escalates risks related to own projects and business area
Knowledge, Education, skills, and experience (required)
- Knowledge of front-end platforms such as Angular
- A love for web technologies and the desire to push the web to its limits
- Some experience in Android or iOS
- Experience with Storybook JS
- Experience with NX Dev monorepos
Benefits – Pension plan, BUPA Medical insurance, Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, Payment of absence due to sickness, Permanent health insurance, 25 days + BH, increasing with length of service, Gym membership, season ticket loan, employee assistance program and employee assistance program.