*** EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - 12 MONTH FTC ***
I am delighted to be supporting a returning client of Reed with their latest piece of recruitment. This time, I am on the hunt for an Executive Assistant to join my client on an initial* 12 month fixed term contract.
This position is providing executive support to the CEO on a 1-2-1 basis.
The core responsibilities include: Relationship management, Diary and meeting management, travel management, events management and expenses management. Along with all administrative duties that is included within an EA role. You will also be required to support a PA as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience providing Executive support at Director level or above.
- Confidence communicating and liaising with senior/high level profile contacts and their teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Good understanding of time zones and best means of travel between multinational locations.
Salary between £35,000 - £40,000 D.O.E
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Defined benefits company pension scheme, employee contribution 5%
- Life Assurance 3x basic salary
- Income protection – after 6 months of employment completed
- Health Cash Plan
- Additional range of optional flexible benefits and employee support include:
- Cycle to work, gym memberships, Perkpal, Employee Assistance Programme, charity and community support.
This role is working 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
35 hours per week.