BOOM (boom.co) is a hyper-growing technology start-up that created an automated end-to-end platform to produce and manage visual assets worldwide, leveraging cutting-edge integration services.
BOOM is vibrant and collaborative. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way which suits their life and needs. We fit best with people that are driven and motivated. BOOM is truly international, with outstanding talents from different cultures and backgrounds. Our team relies on differences and celebrates them as our power.
Go through our blog here https://boom.co/resources/
Read more about our culture and values here https://boom.co/manifesto/
About the job:
With clients booking visual content from all over Europe already, we are now expanding our Sales Team with dedicated Enterprise & Mid Market Account Executives. By joining the team now – with direct reports to the Head of Sales - you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our Enterprise & Mid Market offer from the driving seat
Here’s what you will take care of:
- Create new business opportunities and a wide range of prospects in the food delivery, real estate and e-commerce industries to generate sales across Europe
- Hit quarterly goals
- Partner closely with central functions such as Operations, Marketing, Sales Development and others to grow revenue
- Analyze commercial results to identify potential opportunities as well as improvements on products, technology, and internal operational processes
- Being open to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
Who are we looking for:
You love being creative in new business development and pitching new ideas to persuade key decision-makers across the Food, Real Estate, E-commerce and Fashion industries.
- 2 - 5 years of B2B Sales experience
- Proven SaaS sales experience
- Successful outbound selling experience
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- Self-starter attitude with preferred experience in opening markets or regions
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach, Asana, Sales Navigator
- Previous successful experience working for a high-growth technology startup (considered as a strong plus)
- A good understanding of the digital and photography industry (considered as a plus)
It would be great if you:
- Have already been part of startup or scaleup in SaaS tech industry
- Have sold software to real estate, food, e-commerce and fashion
Our Sales team is the place to be! It is structured in Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers working together to attract, onboard and retain clients from all over the globe. We are remote, but close enough to assure a great team performance while also having fun. We have weekly team time and periodical retreats to get to know each other, bond and chill
- Discover more about the company, the position, benefits and compensation package with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Deep-dive the opportunity with our Head of Sales
- Get a hands-on experience through our Role Play
♂️ What we offer:
- Team retreats
- Extra days off
- Flexible working hours
- Leading-edge equipment
- Work with latest sales stack and tools
- Full remote working and great headquarters in the heart of Milan
- Sessions of individual and team coaching as well as 1:1 to focus on your growth
- Dedicated Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Team
BOOM is an equal opportunity workplace committed to providing a work environment that values the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.