Digital IC Design Engineer - Cambridge, UK
You are a Digital IC Design Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ IC design experience in industry. (in addition to any academic IC design projects you may have done).
You have experience integrating standard cell libraries to create the digital part of mixed-signal ICs (ideally for power conversion applications) .
IF you have most of the following, and would like to work in Cambridge UK, please apply.
- RTL development in SystemVerilog
- Experience using standard cell libraries
- Experience with power conversion ICs is a bonus
- Python or TCL scripting experience
- Good awareness of IC verification
- Good awareness of Backend physical design
There is excellent remuneration for the right person.
UK work eligibility is preferred, but our client is able to obtain work permtis if required.
We also will be interested to hear from candidates who do not meet this profile, but who are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer role in other parts of Europe, who have EU work eligibility.